Keep Your Business Connected with CradlePoint ARC Series 3G/4G Integrated Network Solutions
The CradlePoint ARC CBA750 Integrated Mobile Broadband Series adapters enable easy-to-install wireless WAN connectivity in fixed-business locations. For distributed enterprises like branch offices, retail stores, restaurants, and small businesses, the ARC CBA750 provides 3G/4G wireless network connectivity to keep your business up and running.
Failover Made Simple
The CradlePoint ARC CBA750 3G/4G Mobile Broadband Adapter provides IP Passthrough capabilities for any device that requires wireless broadband access. For most applications, simply connect the ARC CBA750 to an existing CPE router configured for WAN failover, and it’s ready to go. The ARC CBA750 handles the wireless WAN connection through the integrated 3G/4G modems when failover occurs.
- AT&T 4G LTE / HSPA+
- Verizon 4G LTE / 3G EVDO
- Sprint/CLEAR 4G Wimax
- Integrated 3G/4G Business-Grade Modem
- A “Drop-In” Wireless Broadband Solution
- Installs in Minutes - No Software to Load
- Can be powered with Power-over-Ethernet
- Optional Modem Security Enclosure
- The Broadest 3G/4G Modem Support
HOW IS IT USED?
The CradlePoint CBA750 3G/4G Mobile Broadband Adapter can be used in three main ways:
- As Primary Connection in “remote, lights-out” devices like kiosks, ATMs, digital signage, and point of sale devices.
- As Failover Connection for network equipment that supports redundant WANs.
- As Antenna Remoting, which allows you to get the best 3G/4G signal available by placing the CBA750 in the best location for receiving the signal. This flexibility, along with Power-over-Ethernet, lets you can take advantage of existing CAT5 cabling within a building to bring the Internet connection to your equipment room.
CBA750LP-AT 4G LTE/HSPA+ for AT&T
Industry Standards & Certs: PTCRB, FCC, 802.3, plus carrier specific certifications
CBA750LE-VZ 4G LTE/EVDO for Verizon
CBA750W-SP 4G WiMAX for Sprint or CLEAR