WIRELESS WAN CONNECTIVITY
>LEARN ABOUT ACTIVATION
- Use the integrated 3G/4G wireless modem as the primary connection or as failover from a wired connection.
- Create secondary networks to simplify PCI compliance, video surveillance, digital signs, kiosks, etc.
- Load balance across multiple wired and wireless connections when additional bandwidth is required.
SECURE AND RELIABLE
- LAN connections are protected with advanced WiFi encryption, LAN Segmentation, and VLAN capabilities.
- Main ofﬁce access and POS transactions are protected by VPN capability and other security features to ensure your network stays secure.
- Designed for PCI compliant network architectures.
- Engineered for day-in, day-out 24/7 Internet connectivity, CradlePoint integrated business series routers ensure reliable connections when you need them.
- AT&T 4G LTE / HSPA+
- Verizon 4G LTE / 3G EVDO
- Sprint/CLEAR 4G Wimax
- WAN: Wireless WAN modem, 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports (cable/DSL/T1/satellite modems), WiFi (as WAN) 3x3 MIMO “N” 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz (802.11 a/b/g/n)
- LAN: WiFi (802.11 a/b/g/n), ﬁve 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports (WAN/LAN switchable), serial console support w/ USB-to-serial adapter
- TEMPERATURE: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F) operating, -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F) storage
- RELATIVE HUMIDITY: (non-condensing) 10% to 85%, operating, 5% to 90%, storage
- SIZE: 9x5.1x1.6 in (230x130x40 mm) or 9x7.25x1.6 in (230x185x40 mm)
- CERTIFICATIONS: FCC, WiFi Alliance, CE, IC, carrier certiﬁcations
- WIFI POWER: Transmit power: 25 dBm typ for all modes; receive sensitivity: -69 dBm typ (11n), -72 dBm typ (11g), -84 dBm typ (11b)
- Compatible with Cisco, SonicWall, and other VPN termination systems
INTERNET ACCESS AND DEVICE CONNECTIVITY
- Integrated high-speed 3G/4G modem
5 Ethernet 10/100/1000 LAN/WAN ports for Ethernet-enabled devices or landline Internet
- Wireless LAN – WiFi (802.11 a/b/g/n) supports up to 128 connections at a time
BUSINESS CONTINUITY: FAILOVER/FAILBACK
Automatic failover to wireless WAN connection when wired WAN disruption occurs, automatic failback when wired WAN connection is restored
Load balancing across multiple wired and wireless WANs for more bandwidth
Proactive alerts when failover occurs through WiPipe Central™
VRRP for enterprise router redundancy (hardware version 2.0 only)
- First-time and advanced setup wizards for easy, swift, and secure setup
- One-page dashboard to view router status and configuration
- Remote management with WiPipe Central™, SNMP v1/2c/3, and CLI over SSH
Four SSIDs, with individual security and QoS settings, to separate critical trafﬁc or create a public WiFi hotspot with a captive portal (terms of service, ads, etc.)
- “WiFi as WAN” mode enables use as a WiFi repeater, WiFi Bridge, or as a WiFi-toEthernet adapter for Ethernet-enabled devicesLAN/WAN Affinity to assign specific LAN traffic to a WAN
Multiple Ethernet ports can be conﬁgured to “WAN Mode” to provide wireless and wired failover and load balancing
Data usage management and alerts to monitor data usage and avoid overages
LAN/WAN Afﬁnity to assign speciﬁc LAN trafﬁc to a WAN
Serial console available for out-of-band management of another device (with USBto-serial cable)
Enterprise routing protocols: BGP, OSPF, RIP (hardware version 2.0 only)
Advanced diagnostics tools including: tcpdump, netﬁlter, traceroute
IPsec VPN (up to 20 concurrent sessions) with GRE Tunneling option, also supports passthrough VPN connections (IPsec, L2TP, PPTP)
WEP, WPA, WPA2, and AES encryption for secure WiFi
SPI (stateful packet inspection) ﬁrewall and NAT (network address translation) to prevent unwanted access to connected computers
Advanced security mode and reporting to facilitate PCI-DSS compliance
Variety of security features (URL ﬁltering, IP & trafﬁc ﬁltering, DMZ, port forwarding) for safer Internet access
802.1Q VLAN support to isolate, segment, and secure your network
CAPTIVE PORTAL / WALLED GARDEN / BUSINESS HOTSPOT
Click here to download Captive Portal Feature overview
MBR1400LP-AT 4G LTE/HSPA+ for AT&T
Industry Standards & Certs: PTCRB, FCC, IC, AT&T
MBR1400LE-VZ 4G LTE/EVDO for Verizon
GPS: standalone GPS support
MBR1400W-SP 4G WiMAX for Sprint or CLEAR
GPS: no GPS support
Click here to view firmware downloads for MBR1400.
Click here to view firmware downloads for MBR1400 HW v2.0