DEPLOY AND MANAGE THE INTELLIGENT NETWORK
DEPLOYMENT – Conﬁgure devices by groups or individually, and update ﬁrmware easily from a central location.
MANAGEMENT – Monitor device statuses and set proactive alerts for optimized 3G/4G data usage and network uptime.
- INTELLIGENCE – View network analytics, manage security and PCI compliance, and measure mobile consumer trafﬁc using WiFi analytics.
LOWER COST, GREATER CONTROL
WiPipe Central can help you protect mission-critical applications by improving network uptime and performance while reducing costs:
- Perform remote diagnostics of devices through status reports and error logs.
- Effectively troubleshoot and ﬁx problems without requiring onsite IT support.
- Upgrade ﬁrmware remotely to ensure devices are upto-date for security and PCI compliance.
- Monitor 3G/4G data usage and set alerts for thresholds to avoid overages in wireless data plans.
- Reduce number of truck rolls, saving time and money.
- Prevent poor customer experiences and lost revenue caused by Internet downtime.
ALERTS AND DEVICE NOTIFICATIONS
- 3G/4G modem connectivity issues
- Data usage thresholds for wireless data plans
- Overdue device status reports
- Failed login attempts and modem removal, which can indicate physical or cyber security breaches
- Secure device registration and authentication
- Devices added via URL registration, which protects against unauthorized access to device
- Enterprise class Tier III datacenter, SSAE Type II (SAS 70) compliance
- Redundant systems and architecture to support high availability