ACCESS THE EXPERTS, 24/7
CradlePoint understands how important and critical network uptime is to your business. Along with extensive online tools that give you peace of mind, CradlePoint has a knowledgeable enterprise technical support staff that is available anytime via phone, chat, or email to protect your investment.
Our experts will expedite issue resolution and provide ﬂexible device-by-device solutions to help maximize operational efﬁciency. This allows you to dedicate more time to what’s important: your business.
- Is network uptime a priority for your organization?
- Is your internal IT staff stretched too thin?
- Do you need to reduce network-connectivity risks while increasing the value of your network investment?
CradlePoint’s support portfolio is designed to ensure high reliability and security while maximizing your Internet connectivity uptime. To support and maintain CradlePoint devices throughout their lifecycle and ensure optimal performance, CradlePoint offers the following Enterprise Support Services:
- CradleCare Premier
- CradleCare Extended Warranty
- CradleCare Standard 3G/4G Site Survey
- CradleCare Standard Installation
- CradleCare Standard Wi-Fi Site Survey
Multiple pricing and term options are available to meet your business needs and budget. On-site support and project management is also available through our on-demand programs. Each Enterprise Support Agreement provides access to certiﬁed technical experts who can quickly address your questions and needs. You will also receive timely software updates and upgrades, hardware repair and replacement, and access to the CradlePoint Enterprise Services Knowledge Base and online documentation for easy reference.
When your applications are mission critical, you will need the assurance that only the CradleCare Premier plan can provide: 24-hour coverage every day, all year – including holidays. As a CradleCare Premier customer, you will receive the following benefits:
- Unlimited 24-hour Technical Support Center assistance 365 days per year
- Our unprecedented access major wireless carrier support organizations
- Advanced replacement, next-day parts replacement
- Dedicated assigned Account Engineer (for networks with more than 50 sites)
- Guaranteed response times
- Online video based training sessions
- Software bug fixes and feature upgrades
- Access to CradlePoint Enterprise Advanced Services Knowledge Base and online documentation
These plans represent an extension of the standard 1 year CradlePoint warranty, up to 2 and 3 years. The CradleCare Extended Warranty plan can be purchased for subsequent years at the time of the sale and as a follow-on hardware support agreement prior to the conclusion of the standard warranty period.
Our first year warranty included with the product consists of:
- One-Time Enterprise Technical Support for initial configuration & support
- Software Bug Fixes
- Access to CradlePoint Enterprise Services Knowledge base and Online Documentation
- Hardware Repair/Replacement
CradleCare On-Site Services
CradlePoint understands how important and critical a successful rollout plan is to your business. CradlePoint has over 8,000 world class Field Service Engineers (FSEs) across North America and the Caribbean ready to deploy to any site. Our FSEs are highly trained, specializing on product specific applications and are highly experienced on Point of Sale (POS) installations and high-profile, customer-facing locations.
The following on-site services are available and customized to your requirements:
Comprehensive Carrier Analysis for Optimal Performance
- On-site engineer with proprietary site survey tool
- 3G/4G RF testing on the major carriers
- WiFi coverage testing
- Specified operating location
- External antennas and POE testing
- Mapping and photos
- Data capture
- Report generation, including recommendations
Deploy the Experts to Ensure a Successful Installation and Operation
- Installation Statement of Work (SOW)
- Installation, mounting of CradlePoint equipment
- Installation of customer specific equipment
- Cabling and mounting of antennas
- Extended wiring
- Configuration of all equipment
- Operational testing
- Report generation
Comprehensive WiFi heat mapping
- Up to 4 hours on-site standard business hours (facilities over 50,000 sq. ft. are custom quote)
- Heat Map coverage testing for the intended coverage area
- Recommend physical access point placement
- Special mounting and cabling recommendations
- Recommended AP power/channel settings
- Any known or measured sources of interference
- Report Generation
To request a quote:
email email@example.com or call (+1) 208.424.5054